Public Transportation To and From UNTHSC
From commuters driving to work or class to the campus fleet, transportation is a major part of UNTHSC's operations and effect on the local community. We aim to:
- Be part of the solution for improving our air quality by encouraging eco-friendly transportation
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions from commuter cars and the campus fleet
- Provide cost savings to our students and employees through transit and bike share passes
In deciding where to live, consider a place within walking/biking distance or on a convenient bus route. Benefits include cost savings, reduction on car wear and tear, parking relief (for you and the campus), reduced traffic congestion and air pollution, and less stress and more activity. Learn more about UNTHSC’s transportation options.
The T, Fort Worth’s Transportation Authority, operates the Route 2 Camp Bowie bus line that drives up and down UNTHSC’s south side of campus, Camp Bowie Blvd, every 15 minutes. The route connects at the Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center downtown which in turn connects to the Trinity Railway Express (TRE), the commuter train between Fort Worth and Dallas. Several students and employees ride the TRE in to Fort Worth and take the Route 2 to campus. You can also take the Route 2 bus to Montgomery Plaza which has several restaurants and shops close to campus. For more information on public transit including Fort Worth’s Bike Share, see the links below:
- The T, Fort Worth’s Transportation Authority
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Fort Worth Bike Share
For questions, please contact UNTHSC’s Office of Sustainability at email@example.com or 817-735-2451.